Go to Top


Get the Help Needed for ADHD Kids

Posted on: August 5th, 2016
The number of children being diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD has been skyrocketing.  Children who are described as impulsive, hyperactive or have difficulty paying attention in school have not been receiving the assistance, diagnosis or attention they deserve. 

ADHD is now being classified as a disability under federal civil rights law. If your children or those of friends experience or have been diagnosed with ADHD, they can now get mandated help. See the recent Los Angeles Times article.

If you have questions or need assistance getting the help needed, call me at Terri Hilliard, PC at 805-201-2552 or e-mail thilliard@terrihilliard.com.  
Share |

Comments (0)

Post a comment
You have to login or register in order to post comments
Forgot Password? Enter Login Email


Your Email:
Remember me